Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Model: 63D4HBS
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 63hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: Folding
- Year: 2003
- Engine Hours: 735
2015 Turkey Point Road
Baltimore, Maryland, US, 21221
Tel:410-687-2000 c. 717-858-7857
Castellina comfortably accommodates up to three couples in three private, air conditioned cabins. There are also berths for up to three additional crew in the salon on the convertible dinette and settee. There are two heads; the forward head features a stall shower and electric flush commode. The aft head has a shower and VacuFlush commode.
The galley is well equipped with 7.7 cuft of refrigeration and freezer space, gimballed range w/oven, microwave oven, and large stainless double sink w/hot and cold pressure water.
The salon is very spacious and features 6'8" headroom, a 26" flat screen television, CD Stereo and ample seating for dining, relaxing or entertaining.
The three staterooms feature 6'10" double berths and flat screen televisions.
- 2-zone Cruisair Central Air Conditioning/Heat w/Digital Controls
- Adler Barbour 12-volt Refrigeration System
- Force 10 Gimballed Stainless LPG Range w/3 Burners and Oven
- Microwave Oven (2012)
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water System w/Two Showers, 10 Gal. Heater
- ITT Jabsco Electric Head w/Holding Tank (Forward)
- Dometic VacuFlush Head w/Holding Tank (Aft)
- 3 Flat Screen Televisions
- Raymarine RL700 Color Radar/GPS Plotter at Helm and Nav Station
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data Depth/Speed Log at Helm and Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Indicator at Helm and Nav Station
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio at Nav Station
- JVC Stereo w/12 CD Changer at Nav Station
- Anodized Aluminum Furling Mast w/Double Spreaders
- Roller Furling Headstay w/140% Genoa
- Boom Vang
- Two Helms w/Wheel Steering
- Two Binnacle Compasses
- Bimini Top and Dodger (2014)
- Stainless Steel Radar Arch
- Two Dorade Vents w/Stainless Guards
- Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel Ladder
- Transom Shower
- Helm and Companionway Covers
- Teak Cockpit Decking
- Westerbeke 8kw Generator, 152 hours
- Inverter/Charger (2013)
- 2 x 30 amp Shore Power w/Cords
The redesiged Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Shown by appointment; Castellina is in Downtown Baltimore and just 20 minutes from our office.